Basic and applied research on drug discoveries will be presented at the poster sessions including one-minute oral presentation. Up to ten posters will be selected for 25-minute oral presentations.
The instructions for general presentation are indicated as follows.
Application of General Presentation
Format of General Presentation
|Deadline for application||August 30 (Friday), 2019|
|Deadline for submission of
|September 20 (Friday), 2019|
|Venue for poster presentation||Small hall and Exhibition room.|
|Venue for oral and short oral
Please fill in the Application Form (click to download), rename the file as “MCS2019 application for general presentation” and send it to our office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will confirm receipt of your e-mail. Please let us know if you do not hear from us.
※Please acknowledge that the copyright of your abstract belongs to the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
- Send your A4 size, monochromatic abstract in PDF format to our office by e-mail attachment. The file name should include the serial number of presentation (or approval) and the name of the presenter. The information will be used for compiling the abstracts.
- Margins for the A4 sheet are 25mm for top, 35mm for bottom and 25mm for left and right. The abstract will be printed in black.
- For a sample of the formatted abstract, click Formatted Sample to download.
Poster SessionIt is under Preparation now.
Short Oral PresentationIt is under Preparation now.
- The abstract booklet will be sent to the the pre-registered attendees in the middle of November. The entire program containing the poster sessions will be published in the November issue of Farumashia and uploaded to our website in the middle of October.
- If you have any questions regarding the symposium, please contact us at email@example.com .
Enterprise Department [ MCS2019 ], The Chemical Daily Co., Ltd.
TEL： +81-3-3663-7936 FAX： +81-3-3663-7861